Senior Quality Manager
Would you like to join and contribute to an award winning and successfully growing multi-national organization in the heart of Europe and one of the world’s leading regions of the pharmaceutical industry?
SFL Group and its dynamic cross-functional team provide premium consulting support in the healthcare and life science field. Our clients range from vibrant start-ups to established top 10 pharma and medtech companies.
In our Basel office, we have an opening for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Manager
- Advising clients on quality-related topics
- Maintenance of quality-related documents and records
- Acting as Qualified Person (FvP) in front of Swissmedic
- Review of batch documentation and subsequent release of medicinal product batches onto the Swiss market
- Communication with Swissmedic on quality-related issues
- Master/PhD in Pharmacy or in Life Sciences with proven experience in quality assurance of medicinal products
- Good knowledge of current GMP and GDP requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in consulting or pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience and sound understanding of quality processes
- Analytical and systematic thinking, organization skills, and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly motivated and open-minded personality, able to work in an international and growing environment
- Excellent skills in German and English is a must (verbal and writing)
- EU or Swiss citizen, or valid Swiss work permit. Must live in or close to the Swiss border.
We provide innovative and customized services and solutions in the life science field from our offices in Basel, Barcelona, Brussels, London and Vienna.
Our main areas of expertise are Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Affairs, Public Affairs, Legal & Compliance, and Reimbursement.
Expertise, innovation, development, respect and ethical aspects are our values and corner stone of our company culture and key to our success and excellent reputation.
We are a rewarding company offering a very competitive package, bonus, additional excellent benefits and an environment to grow.
Please send your application with CV, motivation letter and references only via email to email@example.com (no phone or paper applications).